Crystal Investigations Services
Our expert team provides investigation services and reports for those looking to protect their assets and reputation in relation to hacks, scams, and ransomware attacks on the blockchain.Learn more
Recover lost or stolen crypto assets
We help individuals, businesses, and law enforcement agencies to trace, and recover lost or stolen cryptocurrencies. Our experts in blockchain forensics can unravel complex transactions, identify suspicious addresses, and provide actionable insights to assist in asset recovery efforts.
Link transactions to real-world entities
We can link pseudonymous blockchain transactions to real-world entities to reveal and identify real-world organizations or individuals. Our detailed reports, complete with clear visuals which illustrate the flow of transactions, will help you see how activities and transactions are linked to the big picture.
Build evidence for legal cases
We provide expert witness testimony and evidential statements related to blockchain analysis for use in criminal and civil legal cases. We adapt our services on a case-by-case basis and prioritize confidentiality and security.
Read Crystal's Crypto, DeFi Hacks & Scams Report
Discover the largest hacks, scams and security breaches involving crypto and DeFi that have taken place since 2011 in our comprehensive report.Request a report
- Asset recovery services
- Criminal investigation intelligence reports
- Evidential Statements and Expert Witness Testimony available on request
- Data attribution available for cases
- Cyber security incident support for ransomware negotiation and tracing
- Cryptocurrency transaction flow analysis
- Ongoing darknet and illicit activity monitoring
- Customized bulk blockchain data requests
- Geographical analysis
- Proof of Source and Destination of Funds analysis
- Compliance Framework Review
- Regulatory requirements analysis and research
- Integrity risk analysis of customers
- Risk reports for cyber incident insurers
Our customers & partners
CEO, A|Q Forensics
"Working alongside Scott and his team has been a genuine pleasure. Their reports showcase an impressive level of thoroughness, meticulous research, and unwavering professionalism. The depth of their investigations and their unparalleled attention to detail have left a lasting impression."
Who is this course for?
Investigators, law enforcement, compliance professionals, and regulators with existing crypto knowledge.
What will I learn in this course?
- How to investigate crypto transactions and follow funds.
- How to create visualizations of interactions with bad actors.
- How to produce evidence to support investigations.
Building a better, safer blockchain future
Crystal is a blockchain analytics company building risk management solutions to enable the safe adoption of cryptocurrencies
"Thanks to Crystal’s tool we can easily identify high-risk transactions, investigate them thoroughly, and properly adhere to regulatory requirements for our clients. The level of continuous support and communication with the Crystal Blockchain team remains outstanding!"